Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Another scare...it looked like Bob was reacting to a TB test...remember how it is a two shot thing, the first shot was no problem, but...the second shot was odd...a red round patch showed up. Of course, I googled it...couldn't figure out what they were saying...so three days of waiting...if it had showed positive to even a reaction it would have meant that after the transplant when they had to suppress his immune system, he would have developed TB...this morning he went for the 'reading'...the nurse called in the doctor, Dr. Koffman said it was negative  FINE FINE Fine....this is hard. Maybe it doesn't sound like hard stuff...but it is...I feel like we are hanging over a ledge...I expect they will call from the transplant center with my blood test results today...my stomach is in a knot even though they said not to worry..ha ha....my being in physical pain doesn't help so I take pain pills and it makes me sick...so I take pills for upset stomach...maybe shopping would help...hmmmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment